2010年9月1日 星期三

AVR ISP

http://www.scienceprog.com/avr-isp/

AVRISP is very popular Parallel port programmer for flashing AVR type microcontrollers. Earlier I used programmer connected to com port, but frequently I needed this port for other purposes, I decided to make it work on parallel port. The programmer on parallel port is much simpler than connected to serial port, because there is no needed voltage adapter like MAX232. You can only connect your MCU directly to port. But for safety reasons there is good practice to use buffer ship like 74HC244.



ISPCh.jpg

The header for programmer I used standard 6 pin ISP header.
header.jpg

I wanted to make compact programmer, so I put circuit inside LPT head. Few pictures of it:

DSCN1527.jpg

DSCN1530.jpg

DSCN1524.jpg

Programming is usually done by using PonyProg software. Bellow is its configuration:

Pony.jpg

沒有留言:

張貼留言

注意:只有此網誌的成員可以留言。